Saturday, April 11, 2009

What's the difference between American men and British men?

I was just wondering if you think there are differences between the way American men treat their girlfriends/fiances/wives than British men do? If you do think there is a difference what are some of the major ones?


I think British men think it's alright to cheat. American men cheat but are sneaky about it. British men don't hide it much.

I have noticed that British men (the British in general) and more generous when speaking to their wifes - even into their old age, where are americans (and Australian men too) kind leave that at the door when getting into a serious relationship.

It doesn't mean much though - I think the British are just more concerned with how their relationships appear to others.

At least a 7 hour flight, sometimes more. ;-)

The British guys I know are not much different than American or Canadian guys. There are good and not so good guys everywhere you go, however, British guys are more inclined to be polite and treat a lady, like a lady.

The answer is too simple. British Men live in Britain and American Men live in America except when they are on holiday then they are all over the place. As for the treatment of their Gf/W/F who knows. I suppose you have bad apples in both races (alright to say that these days?) Well thats me for the day...off to bed and ,.............

American men stay in America and British men stay in Britain

British men have to be a lot drunker to ask a woman out

I think the major differences are accent, and circumcision.

Men are men whereever you go.. The difference between American and British men is just their accents.

To me I see no difference, because most of the things nowadays that happen in UK happen in the US.

American men are better in bed.

american men kick asss

and british men kick soccer balls.

need I say more?

British men have huge teeth

I don't know, I have never met/dated an American guy. I wouldn't mind though.

2000 miles across the big pond.

american = pigs

british= gay

British men love to drink a lot and fall over.

The teeth

Nice teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment