Saturday, April 11, 2009

How do you make african american hair grow and how do you care for it?

I am a fifteen year old african american and I use to have this really pretty long hair. Then I began to wear hair weaves and my hair began to get shorter and unhealthy. If I continue to wear hair weaves but get a sew in instead of glue will that help me get my hair back? Also what is good hair care products for woman of color?


There is no product that can make hair grow faster. Hair follicles are cells that push out protein (which is your hair). That process can't be sped up.

However, by eating a healthy diet and gently messaging your scalp when you wash our hair, you'll give your cells the best chance to remain healthy and pump out that protein!

wow, pump out that protein ..wow http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20090112183434AAWj9bb&kid=N5sqXTr0FmxhGdjSZzZ_&s=comm&date=2009-02-08+20%3A07%3A07&.crumb=

Hi, I'm african american as well and I also find it hard to grow out my hair. Now that I started wearing sew ins I have found that my hair has started to grow and has become a lot healthier. I also take a multi vitamin everyday as well as a Biotin supplement. I use a wide variety of products in my hair depending on how my hair is styled at the time...Since you want to regain your hair health I recommend that you start using products made by African Pride such as Hair Fertilizer, Hair Mayonnaise, etc. Their products are really great and have helped my hair tremendously! I hope this helps:)

use organic root stimulator olive oil relaxer

and products!

it makes your hair silky smooth

and it grew my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment