Sunday, April 12, 2009

What do foreign boys think of american girls?

I've been to Italy and Spain recently. In Italy, all the boys looked and even whistled at us (which i couldn't believe looking at the beautiful italian women!). But in Spain they looked at us as if we were trash. Is it the different cultures? Or just their personal opinion? & why can't american boys be like the foreign boys?


You said : "why can't american boys be like the foreign boys?"

Because we'll get sued for harrassment.......this is what you American ladies have done to us American guys. If we look at you the wrong way, we risk getting arrested, ticketed, sued, etc...Even a pat on the back makes some women jumpy and scared. And women wonder what happened to shivalry...

thebadge: well heeloo did guys take it too far?

umm yes have you heard of rape? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20080815221756AA8ZFjL&kid=OY5SImnUCjnT5ZJP3Es3&s=comm&date=2009-02-13+15%3A00%3A49&.crumb=

it's probably the fact that to them you were different and also personal opinion because all guys have different views on women and what they like. not long ago these german guys came over to england and loads of the girls went crazy for them and yeah they were good looking but i think it's also because they are different and a breath of fresh air. and as to why your home country boys cant be like the foreign boys i think all females feel that way!lol

I know in Italy they love black and Mexican women.. Some of my friends went there and they said alot of Italian men were asking to show them around town.. I know Spain is quite racist to anything that is not Spanish.

Men are men! I live in Italy and have had Italian guys whistle at me and pay me compliments, too. I had Spanish guys come up to me and ask me out when I was in Spain on vacation, so that's strange.

I can't whistle at every girl on the street because I'd probably get a good slap occasionally. Even if she did like it. Some people are just bitchy like that. Can't speak for Italian / Spanish people so my answer ends here :O

Erm, I can't even tell an American girl from a Russian unless they started talking so I don't know how that could've happened.

my homie from france thinks all white girls are ez. so far he is 4 for 4. so i guess he is right

Well I'm from New Zealand and I'd throw an American girl down for a shag but I wouldn't marry one. Well I'd marry I nice Southern girl but not some immoral northern states girl. And I'd want to make sure she was racially clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment