Sunday, April 12, 2009

How long does it usually take for American Eagle to reply after submitting an application?

I just recently gave an application to American Eagle to be a stores associates for the seasonal job and I was wondering how long it usually takes for the manager to call you for an interview.


Some places call back and some don't. The ones that don't want to see if a person is truly interested in the job and lets them call back after a few days. For a seasonal job, personally, I'd call back after 3 or so days. I've found that it gets them to look at your application and possibly schedule an interview faster than if you wait a week and still don't get a call and then have to call and find out they've filled the spots.

well it varies, really. my brother sent one in to many different places, and some responded in a few days, others a few weeks. it also depends how many they have, and what requirements are fulfilled.

I don't kow about AE specifically, but if they haven't called you in a week, it's more than reasonable to call them inquiring about your application. Best of luck!

When I applied to American Eagle during seasonal they called me back pretty quickly, like a couple of days. It was a group interview and everyone got hired on the spot.

However, I would guess it varies from store to store.

No comments:

Post a Comment