Saturday, April 11, 2009

What happened tonight on dancing with the stars and american idol?

how did Adam on american idol do? and who left from dancing with the stars?


Hi there. On Dancing With the Stars, Holly Madison and Steve Wozniak left. It was a double elimination.

On American Idol: Adam did awesome. He sang "Play That Funky Music" and it was crazy good like usual. The judges loved him.

Megan Joy (my personal favorite) picked a crummy song AGAIN (I think it was called "Turn the Lights Down Low" by Bob Marley). Judges didn't care for it. They said wrong song choice. It was a terrible song choice in my opinion, and I love her to pieces.

Allison sang "Don't Speak" by No Doubt. Judges thought her outfit was ugly, but she sang well. She played the guitar also.

Lil Rounds sang a Celine Dion song, it sounded beautiful, but the judges thought it was too old for her and want her to pick something younger.

Scott McIntire - sang "Just the way you are" by Billy Joel. It was really good, judges thought it was a great choice.

Danny Gokey - Sang "What Hurts the Most" by Rascall Flatts. Judges thought it was great.

I can't think of the guys name that usually plays the guitar and has the weird jaw thing when he sings. . .judges thought he had the best performance of the night.

And the other guy, can't think of his name off the top of my head either (he plays the piano) sang a song by the Fray and played the keyboard, judges didn't really care for it. He's one of my favorites and so is the Fray and I didn't care for it either.

Anoop sang an Usher song. LAME.

There you go, hope I helped:-)

Edit: Kris Allen is the first of the two names I couldn't think of.

I don't watch dancing with the stars, but on american idol adam lambert was amazing. you can watch all of the performances under "videos" section on www.americanidol.com

Adam did fantastic on idol, and Steve Wozniak and Holly.

Adam Lambert and Kris Allen were the best tonight,

and I didn't get to watch Dancing

adam did good

and holly and that computer wiz left

No comments:

Post a Comment